Friday, June 13, 2008

Our D.C. Excursion

I love history - American History to be specific. So, Washington D.C (and pretty much anywhere on the East Coast) ranks high on my list of tourist sites. For graduation Lowell was going to fly me to D.C. for a week, yet after accepting a job in Pennsylvania - we decided that would not be necessary. It was suddenly at 2 hour drive!

So, before Lowell started work we headed south for my first trip to D.C. since high school. We had a fun day and were pretty sunburnt when it was over. Here are some pictures - Lowell did most of the camera work.







1 comment:

Suzie Koskella said...

Hey Girlie! Sounds like your life is pretty busy! I am just chasing around a one year old who is walking! Can you believe it! Anyways email me you email so I can add you to my readers list! I miss you and I am glad that everything is going great! :)