Friday, November 6, 2009

This just in....


"A baby is God's opinion that life should go on."
- Carl Sandburg



Lowell or Elise, Jr.
Coming May 19, 2010.

15 comments:

Carina said...

Yay! So exciting!

Debbie Lawrence said...

Hooray! Now you will get to run marathons EVERY DAY! :)

Congrats you two. May 19th is a great day to have a baby (it is Kaiden's birthday). Are you going to find out the gender?

Ashley said...

congratulations you guys! what an adorable little one this will be!

The McDonald's said...

Congratulations!

The Smith Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS......AGAIN. You are due a month after me. How crazy....

Linda Cameron said...

Devin called to tell me the news. I am so excited for you!!

joylyn said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! Elise, how have you been feeling? Thanks so much for remembering my birthday! It is always fun to get milky ways!!

Simonds Family said...

Ah! I am sooooo excited!

Heidi said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations, you guys! That's awesome! Can't wait for you.

Michelle said...

Yayayayayay!!! Congratulations! You are going to be such GREAT parents. I hope Elise isn't feeling too sick and exhausted right now. Good luck!

Arianne said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited to have another baby cousin, hooray for the Smith family baby boom!

The Ellsies said...

Nice...L&E Jr. COngrats!

wenwin said...

Oh Elise, I am so happy for you and Lowell. You are so sweet and I am just so excited to hear this wonderful news!
You are going to be the cutest mom ever!
We miss everyone back there in WC!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations, you guys! Are you so excited? We're excited for you!!!

Heather Thomas said...

That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! May is such a perfect time to have a baby also...Hope the pregnancy is going well! :)