Lowell has adjusted well to fatherhood and does a great job with Tanner. Tanner especially loves when his dad sings to him. Just like the song says, I am sure they will be "favorite pals."Tanner also attended his first Sacrament meeting today. We took a few family pictures right before to mark the celebration.



Fathers' Day wouldn't be complete with out recognizing our fathers.
My dad is a an amazing person. He always seems to know when I can use a little cheering up or encouragement and sends a little message my way. He is a wonderful father and I can't wait for Tanner David to meet his Grandpa David!
My father-in-law Doug is another amazing example of fatherhood - raising 5 sons and a daughter. He is always so generous and welcoming to everyone he meets. Thank you for everything you have done for us!
(Sorry I don't have a more current picture of just the two of you...this is right before Lowell left on his mission in 2002.)

Happy Fathers' Day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment