Meeting the cousins (well, he met them last August, but at only 3 months old he had no clue what was going on)- apparently the metronome is the only thing that would keep Tanner in the chair.
Tanner LOVED the beach. The water was too cold for his liking but the sand - oh he loved the sand. As we were leaving we had to walk up a huge sand hill and I had Tanner while Lowell was carrying other stuff. I had to put him down for a minute and he just started rolling around and laying his head in the sand. I am still finding pieces of sand in his ears. But - he had a blast.
Sunday we had a nice quiet day. Keith cooked a yummy brisket on his pellet grill/smoker (I am not sure what is it called).
Monday it was time for us to head home - but not without a stop at VooDoo Doughnuts. The Bacon Maple Bar was yummy, Lowell said it was very "American." Lowell forgot to order the Raspberry Romeo I wanted to try, however that gives us an excuse to go again. :) Tanner got right in on the doughnut action - after being introduced to Oreos by my mom he knew exactly what the black and white cookies covering one of the doughnuts were and he dove right in for that one. Kallie just loved the fact the whole place was pink - even the lines in the parking lot were pink.
Thank you Keith and Arianne for a great weekend! Hope to see you again soon.
3 comments:
I love Oregon! Looked like you had a blast! You don't even look pregnant!!! Logan also has the kiss me I am awesome shirt! It cracks me up
What beach was that?
Oh I'm so jealous you got to go to Voodoo Donuts! I saw it on a travel channel show a few years ago and it's been bookmarked in my mind ever since. I tried making voodoo donuts for my daughter's Princess and the Frog party and they were quite a failure.
Tanner is so cute. A good mix of you two, and congratulations on baby #2.
Post a Comment