Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Fall Catch-up in Pictures - with a few words

Lowell got old in September.

After a rough Saturday, I taught Tanner about the joy of making sugar cookies on Sunday. I think he was a fan. Please note my kitchen floor.Tanner learned to read (and helped organize our closet).

In October, Lowell ran his 2nd marathon - in his birthday Vibrams. We were joined by his parents and sister Allison for the weekend. Living near family has its perks.Lowell went to the BYU Homecoming game while Tanner and I slept. He brought me back a Cougar Tail (in other words a really long maple bar). It was delicious although some of the frosting suffered waiting for me to eat it.
Lowell introduced Tanner to In-N-Out.

Tanner learned the art of emptying drawers and climbing inside.

We went to the pumpkin patch and played in the dried cornbox.

Mother/son bonding.We went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Lowell was a marathoner and Tanner a monkey. I just liked my cool hat.
In November we flew a kite...that has been in the trunk of our car since Lowell and I were dating. (Approximately 5 1/2 years)


We went to Rexburg and met Tanner's new cousin - Emery Elizabeth. Tanner was more interested in the cookie. We will see how he does when his little brother arrives.
Lowell's parents, brother's family, and sister joined us for Thanksgiving. After dinner they worked off some calories in the hotel pool.
Tanner found my old glasses and wore them around for an afternoon. He wouldn't stop for a picture because he knew I would take them.
That sums up our fall. Now for Christmas and then a baby. (Hopefully not the other way around.)

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

I love all the photos! You guys look like you have so much fun. Miss you!

Mamapierce said...

I've heard those shoes are super cool. And your photo at the top of your blog is hilarious! :D

Simonds Family said...

Yay for an update! So does this mean all your computer issues have been resolved? I sure hope so=) Excited for your new addition to come!