Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Days & First Visitors

Picture overload warning...

Grandpa D.Aunt Hannah
Aunt Elizabeth
Grandma D.
Brotherly Love: Tanner loves to hold Spencer and give him kisses. One of our first mornings home I got Tanner up and he ran to the bouncer and Spencer's car seat and was quite concerned Spencer wasn't there. To calm him down I had to show him Spencer sound asleep in his bed.
Tanner helping his Dad put together Spencer's bed.
(For new parents, I highly recommend the Rock 'n Play sleeper if you are low on space.)

First night home
Great- Grandma and Grandpa G.
Three Generations (if I were in the picture it would be four)
One Week
Two weeks - up to 10lb. 6oz. He is growing like a weed and looks bigger everyday!

Grandma S. and Aunt Allison have also come to visit. Unfortunately, I can't find my camera cord and didn't get a picture with Aunt Allison because the battery was dead. A picture with Grandma S. will be coming. And maybe, just maybe I will do a Christmas up date too. :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I just want to kiss those fat little cheeks he's got going! SOOO cute!

I can't believe how grown up your sisters are looking. It's been too long since I've seen your family. Tell them hello for me.

Jodi said...

He is so cuddly! Cutest boys ever :D