Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Raspberries!

 Raspberries are one of my favorite fruits...however they are always so expensive at the store we hardly ever get them.  That changed this year when I found a local raspberry patch with very reasonable prices.  The boys and I ventured out two times and loved our raspberries!  Tanner was so cute with his little bucket, more made it into his mouth than his bucket that is for sure. 

Chillin' in the stroller

Why yes, I will have a raspberry.  Thank you.

Right before we left, Tanner found their sandbox.  If only I had seen it sooner Tanner would have been occupied longer and I would have gotten more raspberries.  Just before this, Tanner dumped his treats into my bucket and then all over the ground so the lasts 10-15 minutes of our visit were spent picking that up instead of picking more raspberries. 
One day we were eating raspberries for dessert and Tanner would put one in his mouth and exclaim "Yummy Raspberry" then eat it.  He repeated that process until the raspberries were gone. 

We are excited for more raspberries next year!

No comments: