I have now written about 5 titles to this post - yet none of them seemed to work for me. Sometimes I just want to write without having to give things a title - still it looks so funny to see a blog post without a title. Maybe I will skip it next time.
Here is my week thus far.....
Saturday (I know technically this was last week): We attended the temple, catching a ride with a lovely couple from our ward. We left at 5:20 in the morning and returned around 4 in the afternoon. Quite a change from someone who has had a temple within 10 minutes for the last 10 years of their life! I love the D.C. Temple! So beautiful - and it is huge!
Sunday: Taught Sunday School. For those of you who don't know, Lowell and I were called as ward missionaries. This includes teaching the Gospel Essentials class. Very different from the primary class I have been teaching for the past year. Sunday evening I enjoyed watching the U.S. Olympic Gymnastics try-outs.
Monday: hmmmm..... Good question. What did I do on Monday? Cleaned..... Oh and I managed to "break" the weight lifting machine in our complex's gym. It was my super human strength!
Tuesday: Attended a quasi-institute class at my Relief Society president's house. I also went grocery shopping for the first time in the while. It was great to have the car for a change!
Wednesday: I made Amish Friendship bread, went to the gym and found the broken machine had been fixed. I was about 10 minutes into my workout when someone else came in. I have found that I am a rather shy exerciser - I can't handle exercising with someone else in the room. Thus, instead of cooling down on the bike, I bee-lined it out of there.
2 comments:
Yeah! I just found your blog!!! That's so exciting! By the way, they asked us to teach the 16 and 17 year olds last week and it was so weird! I had to actually think about what I was going to say because they LISTEN!!!!! We should plan a temple trip sometime! I've never been to the DC temple!
I am also a shy exerciser :) That is too funny!!
Post a Comment