Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Pictures!

By some fluke, at our wedding the photographer neglected to get a shot of my whole family and Lowell. (How someone takes a picture of the bride's family without the groom in a family wedding photo - I have no idea.)

So, to make up for it my mom called a photographer prior to our move to Pennsylvania. And we finally have some nice family photos. Hope you enjoy!





4 comments:

Arianne said...

Yay you have a blog now!! It was fun to read about your trip, sounds like it went really well. Hope you're enjoying it there. By the way these family pictures are so cute!
--Arianne

Suzie Koskella said...

You look so beautiful!

Marina said...

I love your pictures!!! Your family is all so cute and photogenic!!! And I had to look for your mom! She is so cute!!! (Enough exclamation points for you?)

Jess said...

Love the pictures! We got our family pictures done too when we were in Idaho. And we had some very special, hard to book photographers--Grandma and Grandpa :)