I do know, most gifts were purchased online and sent to his office. Yesterday - he brought them home and wrapped them -locking me out of the backroom for what seemed like hours.
He came out giddy - like a kid in the candy store. I had already wrapped his presents and piled them neatly in the living room. Most of my gifts to him were put into boxes - giving the illusion of size in many instances. Therefore they were fairly uniform and he doesn't know what is in them.
Lowell does not wrap the same way I do - plus I had used most of our boxes already. Thus my presents are an assortment of shapes and sizes - easily guessed by looking at the wrapping paper (apparently). In an effort to keep me from guessing Lowell ushered me into the kitchen while he "hid" my presents. When I returned to the living room, I found this (and yes that is our Christmas tree):

He create a barrier around my gifts with his gifts from me! Thus, I have NO idea what any of my presents are. I couldn't stop laughing as he stared at me innocently.
He has worked so hard to make this Christmas special and doesn't want the surprise ruined. Can I just say I love my husband?
2 comments:
Can I tell Lowell that we rummaged through all the presents and took guesses of what each one is? Ha Ha. Just kidding Lowell, we didn't touch anything. Merry Christmas!
That is the tiniest tree that I've EVER seen! Hilarious! Where will you be spending Christmas?
Post a Comment