Last year I vowed to send a Christmas card this year. I was on top of my game and compiling addresses early, making the card, we even wrote the letter. Then I hit a snafu - my scrapblog had problems printing (Thank you to Becky and Curtis who did figure it out on their computer - but I had too many copies to print). In the midst or trying to correct the card - I got a job and started work. Therefore, no Christmas card this year. Here is what is would have been, so enjoy!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our house to yours!
4 comments:
What a darling Christmas card! I was thinking about sending valentine cards this year... gives me lots more time to stew about them
haha-I did the same thing (about vowing to do one this year) only I didn't get nearly as far as you! I think I started compiling addresses then...nada. Looks good!
Cute, cute!! I'm impressed. I keep thinking I'll get around to a card but have never gotten past the thought. Maybe this year.
By the way, we received a card from your family and I LOVED it. It made me miss them. Tell them hi for me!
Hey,
Came via CJane. Had to come check out who shares my name. Isn't it great?? And don't you love being called Elsie??
Oh, you and the Mr. are so adorable!!
Elise
Post a Comment