Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today's workout: √

This morning while taking the stairs in an office, I came across this sign.



My mind has been on this for two hours. I'd love to write more about how this and WALL-E reflect our physical inactivity.

But my fingers are exhausted from these three lines.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Ha ha! They should probably post that sign in the elevator. I mean, seriously, if you're already taking the stairs, they don't need to entice you to take them, right? Barrett asked if I would rather have a one-story house, after living with stairs for almost two years. And I said it was probably good for me to have to run up and down the stairs a million times a day, not to mention while carrying very heavy children. Hopefully it all adds up to a workout.

Marina said...

That's a great sign! I agree with your friend-- it should be posted in elevators! Guilt people into taking the stairs! I am starting an internship at a Pediatric Healthy Weight Clinic--it's definitely something I am getting better at from being around the effects of not being active!

Anonymous said...

oh lowell - is there any hope?