Tuesday, March 30, 2010

50 Days and a Work Shower

50 days until D-Day, as I call it. Crazy to think that we will have a baby in less than two months. Things are slowly being crossed off our to-do list and we are getting ready. Plus, with the signing of our lease this Thursday, we know where we will be living! (A huge plus)

Last Thursday my co-workers attempted to through me a surprise shower. Surprises only go so far when your boss puts the date and time on her work calendar - that you schedule things on at least once a day. They were so kind and generous - and Lowell was even able to make it as a "second surprise." We got our car seat (which is orange I might add), a diaper genie, and several cute outfits. We were so overwhelmed with their generosity and had so much fun celebrating!

Sneaking in the back door:

The Surprise:
The gang:"I dig my Mommy" bibs:

Some of the cute outfits:

Lowell's favorite gift:
The loot: We had a blast and were so overcome with gratitude. The shower made things seem a little more "real." I think Lowell and I are both getting anxious for May.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations on your lease!! How exciting!

Jodi said...

Wow! I can't believe how generous everyone has been. We are so excited to meet this new one.

Heidi said...

Only 50 days left!!! Wow! How exciting. Little baby clothes are so cute. My nesting instincts totally went wild when the cute outfits started rolling in. How fun!

Michelle said...

We are getting anxious for you too!