congratulations!!! We have been thinking of you everyday and wondering when that sweet baby would make his entrance to the world! What a cute little guy, great job elise! I would love to hear all about it when you have some time on your hands!!! Congratulations to both of you...we are so excited for you guys to be parents...what a lucky boy...you guys will be great parents...and i'm sure you already are!!
Look how cute he is. That is the plus of having a large baby- they look cuter sooner :) I sent you a package to your old address...maybe you got it? I don't know. I was thinking I had more time before you were due, but apparently not. Congrats again!
6 comments:
Oh man. He is so cute. And I am glad he officially has a name. Congratulations!
He is so very adorable. Makes me want another one...congrats to both of you!
I think he looks like a perfect combination of the two of you.
Mike thinks he looks like a baby.
Congratulations again!
CONGRATULATIONS! He is super cute =)
congratulations!!! We have been thinking of you everyday and wondering when that sweet baby would make his entrance to the world! What a cute little guy, great job elise! I would love to hear all about it when you have some time on your hands!!! Congratulations to both of you...we are so excited for you guys to be parents...what a lucky boy...you guys will be great parents...and i'm sure you already are!!
Look how cute he is. That is the plus of having a large baby- they look cuter sooner :) I sent you a package to your old address...maybe you got it? I don't know. I was thinking I had more time before you were due, but apparently not. Congrats again!
Post a Comment