Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Fun



This month we have enjoyed the wonderful season that is fall in Pennsylvania.

It started with a trip to Pumpkinland. A beautiful day, however Tanner wasn't quite sure what was up.




Then, every Friday this month has been Halloween Friday with our good friends Becky and Curtis. This was Tanner's attire for Halloween Friday #2. (Thank you Grandma D for the outfit and Great-Grandpa C, Aunt Linda, and Aunt Donetta for the bib and socks! - Makes for very festive attire!)

Last night was the ward Halloween party. Can you tell what we are?

3 comments:

Simonds Family said...

Very cute!!! =)

Heidi said...

Pumpkin patch picture are my favorite! Glad to see he likes to sport the Halloween attire...that's my kind of guy!

I love your costumes... so clever. Shouldn't you be SITTING on your tuffet!?! :)

Allison said...

What a cute guy! I love his little baby mohawk. :)

And I laughed out loud when I saw Lowell with the tuffet sign. Hahahaha that's great.