Yay for new pictures, he is SO cute! I need a good wheat bread recipe, if you feel like sending it my way - I have never had success with it:)
Glad the recipe worked out :o) Your baby looks just like his daddy!
First of all, he is SO cute and getting so big! Second of all, please post your recipe? It looks so fluffy for wheat!
How cute! Love Tanner's Christmas outfit! Also, the bread looks delish! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay for new pictures, he is SO cute! I need a good wheat bread recipe, if you feel like sending it my way - I have never had success with it:)
Glad the recipe worked out :o) Your baby looks just like his daddy!
First of all, he is SO cute and getting so big! Second of all, please post your recipe? It looks so fluffy for wheat!
How cute! Love Tanner's Christmas outfit! Also, the bread looks delish! :)
Post a Comment