Sunday, February 6, 2011

Seven and Eight Months

I am having major issues getting pictures to upload to blogger...so until I can do the massive December and January post I am planning, you will have to be held over with these.

Tanner turned 7 months on Christmas Day! To celebrate he started scooting around - I think the real motivation was the Christmas tree and its bright lights. He loved the wrapping paper.

His monthly photo shoots are getting harder the more mobile he gets, this can be witnessed in the 8 month shoot.
Attacking the paper...
Refusing to be distracted with Steph's old cell phone and still attacking the paper....
Finally looking at the camera. Love the big blue eyes (like his dad)!

It is so hard to believe Tanner is 8 months old. My baby is getting too big! He loves solid foods. He army crawled and scooted for about a month, however he now does real crawling about 85% of the time. As of this week, pulling himself up on just about everything. I thought my house was fairly kid-proof, until my child became mobile. I am definitely learning I can't leave things in his reach - and his reach is much higher and farther than I initially imagined. On Friday his 5th tooth popped through the gums and number 6 is on the way. He loves to laugh and play with any technological thing mom and dad have. His smile is contagious and he is quite the flirt when we go to the store. We love having him around.

No comments: