Any ideas on how to fix the problem? The only thing that has changed is a new computer with Windows 7 instead of Windows XP - because the old one bit the dust in a tragic death (but hey it was a laptop that lived 5 years). Google is not helping - but maybe that is because for once, I don't know exactly what I should Google to correct the problem.
Until then...here is a picture for you from yesterday (one of the 3 that uploaded normally out of over 50).

Toodles!
Elise
2 comments:
well i feel that this is a cute enough picture that you don't need the others:)
I've heard others complain of difficulty uploading to Blogger but I've not encountered that issue. You could use the new OR old (depending on what you currently use) to see if that helps. OR many like to upload through Picasa.
Post a Comment