Spencer was 2 months old on March 3rd. We celebrated by participating in a 5k as a family...however more on that in another post.
His 2 month stats (on March 12th):
15lbs 13oz. - >98%
23 1/4 inches long - 60%
43 1/2 cm head - >98% please note he is following after Tanner with a huge head that is off the charts
Spencer has mastered the art of smiling and cooing. It is so fun to get him up in the morning and be greeted with smiles. He also loves sticking out his tongue. He is a very easy going baby and pretty much only cries when hungry or tired. The swing is probably his favorite place other than my arms. He nurses like a champ - I just wish he would take a pacifier. I think we have tried about 5 different types and each one is a no.
1 comment:
I love how he always sticks his tongue out... Em did that for a few days recently but stopped. I thought it was so cute!
Post a Comment