Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random February

Aunt Stephanie came to meet Spencer. She lived with us right after Tanner was born and felt quite deprived that she had to wait so long to see Spencer.
Tanner learned where the spices were kept and decided to fine tune his cooking skills. (Please note, after several incidents, I no longer have a spice drawer, instead it is a spice counter.)

This time I was asking for it and voluntarily gave him a tub of flour to play with...it was everywhere. :) He has developed quite the love of helping in the kitchen and I can't do anything in the kitchen without him trying to pull up a dining room chair to help. He gets very upset if he can't help and some days when our activity list is short we bake just to keep him occupied.
Tanner also found a new love with the broom. At least he cleans up his messes. :)
Spencer kept growing like a weed and spent time in his bouncer and on the couch.
Some quality time was spent reading.And for once, Tanner actually stayed asleep being taken out of the car. It was a miracle. He ALWAYS wakes up, however we have had sleep issues lately - either not wanting to go to sleep or waking up screaming in the middle of the night. I think he was finally so exhausted that he had no choice but to konk out.

No comments: