A grandpa and his grandson.


My dad got old...and got an iPad.

We celebrated with him.
Please don't mind my hair, it was after a run and I had showered. (Yes, I do run on occasion now. However, the last 15lbs of baby weight don't want to budge...at all. Let's hope when I am done nursing they will leave. In other news, it was an excuse to get a few pieces new clothing.)
Tanner used the stairs as a pillow.

Brother photo shoots do not work out well in our household. At least the youngest seems to cooperate on occasion.


Dad likes to read books to the boys.

Tanner got a toddler bed. We set it up the beginning of March for him to get used to the idea. He LOVES the movie Cars right now - so Cars bedding it was. On March 23rd, he slept in it the first time and has done very well ever since. Since he fights naps, naptime is still in the crib.


First night in the new bed.

We had friends over so I made blueberry cupcakes with honey buttercream frosting. My sister asked when I got so domesticated...the answer. "Pinterest."

This is how we watch conference at our house.

Tanner loves to cook. Right before conference my mom scored so free Melissa and Doug wooden food and he loves putting it in the oven and "ooking." He is my little kitchen buddy. I can't do anything in the kitchen without him pulling up a chair to "help." If I tell him no or put the chair away, screaming results and the chair magically reappears by my side within seconds. He is a persistent little guy.

His favorite thing to cook - bread slices with apple halves. :)


Brotherly love.

Good Morning! Spencer is such a cutie. He smiles all the time and always greets me with giggles and smiles in the morning.

Helping make pancakes on Saturday morning.
1 comment:
Elise, your kids are so adorable! Glad to see things are going well in your family! :)
Post a Comment