Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Boys & Their Bow Ties

Every year growing up, I got a new dress for Christmas and Easter.  Usually, my mom made the dress and I loved them (most of the time).  Having boys, they don't get new dresses for holidays but I do try to get them new church clothing of some sort.  Here are my studs modeling the Sunday before Christmas.

Lowell really enjoys his bow ties.  While I am undecided on bow ties for him, I do think they look adorable on my boys.  :)


Tanner was an unsure model

Say Cheese!

My Studs

See Ya!
 And yes, the taking of these pictures did make us late for Church.  Oops.


2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I love bow ties! Your boys are super cute. :)

Allison said...

SUCH cute pictures! I love the bow ties. Don't know how I'd feel about one on Lowell, though.