Twice have I been 'tagged' to fill out this form. No... make that thrice. Elise wants me to as well.
8 TV Shows I love to watch: ('love to watch' does not mean 'consistently watch', I hope? If it did, I would be left with nothing)
1. The Wonder Years
2. Arrested Development
3. 30 Rock (I have a Tina Fey addiction)
4. Scrubs (the 'appropriate' episodes, at least. I've never laughed harder in my life)
5. Weekend Update / SNL Opening Monologue
6. Conan O'Brien skits
7. -------
8. -------
(of course, half of those who read this will go, "Wha... no Office?! Yes, I also watch The Office. However, I could very easily do without it and feel no emotional or intellectual attachment to the show, thus have negated it from accompanying the aforementioned programs)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Carrabba's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. In-N-Out
4. Farmer Boy's
5. Point Burger (shout-out to Sandpoint, Idaho!)
6. BYU Legends Grill (still the best Philadelphia cheese steak I've ever had)
7. ----
8. ----
8 Things That Happened Today: (being the last 24 hours)
1. Sang a solo in church. Very nervous, and made up words for one line because I blanked out, but hopefully was satisfactory.
2. Opened Christmas Gifts. Santa came early for us, since we're going across the country this year.
3. Woke up early to exercise, shut off my alarm, and slept for another blissful two hours.
4. Watched 'The Green Mile' (edited)
5. Watched 'Iron Man'... really, is this what everyone is so excited about? (sorry for the dangling preposition)
6. Cleaned the kitchen and front room. Yes, you read that right. I'm a true blue, honest-to-boot Mr. Mom sometimes.
7. Planned missionary visits for this weeks.
8. This
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Maserati Quattroporte (never gonna happen)
2. Pilot's license (tampoco)
3. To retire from a full-time occupation by 45, then spend my life teaching one or two classes at a college just for the heck of it as I study, exercise, read, and consult on a part-time basis the rest of my life.
4. A midget German Shepherd: always in the cute phase.
5. Motorcycle trek through South America a la Ernestro Guevara
6. Walk across the United States, from the Atlantic to the Pacific
7. Two marathons by this time next year
8. The Collected Works of Hugh Nibley. In its entirety.
8 People I Tag:
No one. This plague ends now.
3 comments:
What did you sing today? I didn't know that you sang - did you record it? I'd love to hear you! :o)
You sang very well and neither Mike nor I noticed your on-the-spot improvisation. Good job!
The end, you say? I do believe this is just the beginning....
Post a Comment