Congratulations you guys! Yay for a boy! I bought adorable boy fabric for a quilt 3 years ago and have been waiting for someone in the family to have a boy - cute quilt will be coming your way! Also, thanks for the card you guys sent, that was really sweet of you.
So I happen to remember having a conversation with you about how you would be doomed to have all boys because you grew up will all girls and knew nothing about the opposite sex. When I saw your post I couldn't help laugh just a little bit on the inside. :)
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! How are you feeling? You have such good intuition...now let the accumulation of darling little boy things begin!!! Good luck! And lets see a side shot :) I still can't picture a baby bump...you are just so skinny!
You know... I didn't know that 1. you were having a boy child and 2. that you had used the same Biblical reference to announce it as I had. I'm so in your head it's scary.
12 comments:
Hooray for the first Smith Grandson! That is really exiting guys...any names yet? Lowell, jr?
Yay, yay, yay!!!
Congratulations you guys!
Congrats! It's about time someone had a boy.... :)
Congratulations! A boy will add some fun dynamics for all those soon-to-be-aunts!
CONGRATS! Boys are so fun--and I agree with the other posts, you guys need some more testosterone in your family!
Congratulations you guys! Yay for a boy! I bought adorable boy fabric for a quilt 3 years ago and have been waiting for someone in the family to have a boy - cute quilt will be coming your way! Also, thanks for the card you guys sent, that was really sweet of you.
So I happen to remember having a conversation with you about how you would be doomed to have all boys because you grew up will all girls and knew nothing about the opposite sex. When I saw your post I couldn't help laugh just a little bit on the inside. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yay!!!
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! How are you feeling? You have such good intuition...now let the accumulation of darling little boy things begin!!! Good luck! And lets see a side shot :) I still can't picture a baby bump...you are just so skinny!
You know... I didn't know that 1. you were having a boy child and 2. that you had used the same Biblical reference to announce it as I had. I'm so in your head it's scary.
that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! do you have any names yet?
Post a Comment