Thank you Lowell for finding the camera cord!
However, upon finding it and inspecting my pictures it seems that without a camera cord I decided taking pictures with the actual camera was futile and don't have as many as I thought. Here is to taking more pictures in the near future.
Tanner LOVES to kiss and hold Spencer. (Also based on the next few pictures one would think Tanner is never fully dressed. I promise he is most of the time. These were taken on evenings just before bedtime or nap, meaning he probably ran away from his pajamas or got something on his clothes while eating lunch or dinner).
A Growth Update:
Three weeks (1/24)
Four weeks (1/31)Six weeks (2/14) 13lbs. 10oz. according to the pediatrician.

3 comments:
I think i shall call him Chunk... very cute :)
His weight is all in his cheeks. Cute boys!
Just found your blog. What sweet darlings you have! Congratulations on your beautiful family.
Post a Comment