Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Monkey Boys

One day in June I realized both boys were in monkey shirts.  So I had to get some brotherly shots.  On a positive note, Tanner is doing better actually posing for the camera and smiling - now if the camera just took the pictures faster to capture the picture.  

Monkey boys

Showing off his potty-training treat
Smile!

2 comments:

Arianne said...

So cute! I'm lovin' Spencer's arm rolls, Kallie had those too! And I'm way impressed that you're potty training. I break into a cold sweat just thinking about going through that again, maybe I should just send Charlotte to your house for a week :) eh??

The Ellsies said...

potty training...yikes! I've actually been thinking about it a lot. Not that Cadance is necessarily ready, but she wants to sit on the toilet every time that I pee. Also, funny story, Cadance is learning to use utensils, but has this habit of holding a spoonful of whatever right next to her mouth and waiting. I don't know what for, but the other day I just said, "No hesitation! Just eat it." It made me smile and think of you :)