Lowell started orientation on August 14th so we have tried to fill our days with fun things (around unpacking and cleaning and organizing of course) - and when Dad is around we include him.
We ventured to the splash pad.
 |
| Tanner is mesmerized by this water ball thing. |
 |
| Checking out the train table at the toy store. Tanner even knew who "Percy" was - I was dumbfounded. Lowell tried to buy an $8 piece of chocolate covered carmel salted bacon or something like that. ;) |
|
 |
| Loving the fountains |
And played at home.
 |
| Loving the water in the backyard! |
 |
| Spencer decided he could eat solid foods and LOVES them. |
 |
| Helped mom organize our quilts |
And the fair.
 |
| He really did like this lamb and kept giggling |
 |
| You can see his excitement |
 |
| Cheep Cheep |
 |
| Trying to climb in and join them |
 |
| The bunny |
 |
| Spencer was there too. Happily content in the stroller. |
 |
| Monkey balloon animal |
And met with old roommates (I need the group shot...hint hint. We ate outside to not overwhelm the restaurant, adults were outnumbered almost 2 to 1).
 |
| Carolyn making my kid happy, it was not his finest hour. |
And the park.
 |
| Tanner's favorite place - the swing! |
 |
| Giggles all around |
And finally attempted a brother photo shoot...turned mauling session.
 |
| "Hey, I see you..." |
 |
| Attack! (in all reality there were loving giggles and squeals of delight from both boys. They sure do love each other. |
They look like happy boys to me, so I say it was a success.
1 comment:
CUTE pictures. Aaaaah, I hate that I'm not there right now!! I can't wait to see Tanner when he's talking.
Post a Comment