Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last Days in Idaho


 Our last days in Idaho passed way too fast.  But they were fun.
 
Strike a pose Tanner

Spencer enjoying the clothes I was pulling out to being organizing.
Grandma kept "packing" Tanner

Luckily we didn't loose him in the sea of clothes

No, I don't think Tanner got dressed that day
Say Cheese

We slept in our Panda Bear Hat from Aunt Allison - sorry this was the best picture I could take without waking him up

Elizabeth turned 14 and I made the Oreo Cake (layered oreos with milk and white chocolate ganache poured over)

Tanner decided to cook while Lowell and I were packing.  We heard a crash and came out to this...


And this.  Yes, those are eggs.
Lowell went on the Priest's High Adventure
 Our Seven Month Old - so cute I couldn't pick just one.





I finished my first quilt top

Tanner liked exploring the boxes as we packed.



Played on Grandpa's iPad

He likes self-portraits

Tanner and his nursery teacher.  Ironically, she was released our last Sunday - perfect timing for Tanner.  She was amazing! 

Tanner helped load the truck

Tanner enjoyed swinging with grandma, the sprinkler was on and he would swing in and out of the water laughing hysterically

 



Hannah and Spencer had to get in on the action
 Sadly it had to end.  Here are my boys saying goodbye to their grandparents.

Then we were off on our new adventure.

2 comments:

Evie said...

I am majorly impressed with Tanner's cooking skills! He learned them all in Nursery! ;) He loved playing with the "kitchen" toys someone donated recently. Love my little Tanner-man.

The Ellsies said...

So...where are you going?