Last weekend, we ventured to Ocean City, NJ with the Ahlmers for a fun day at the beach- or as east coasters would say "The Shore." (I am not kidding for everyone out west, they even have a "Shore Forecast" on the news!) Lowell and I both agree that the "beach" is a much better term for the sandy region bordering large bodies of water. Yet, even with this mutual agreement, Lowell started saying "shore." To fix the problem, he told me that I could lightly tap his cheek when he said "shore." That seemed to fix the problem. "Beach" it is......

"Down the Shore" isn't even grammatically correct (and if by some chance it is correct, it just sounds wrong!)

In his element. :)
2 comments:
What fun! You sure do a lot of traveling - that's awesome. :o)
Beach! That's what Utah totally needs. It would give reason for the heat :) Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment