Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged....

So my cousin Jessica has tagged me a few times and I always forget. This time she even tagged both of us hoping Lowell might get in on the fun. Well, I don't know about him, but here you go...

8 TV Shows I love to watch: I don't watch all of these on TV - whereas we have two channels.
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. Pushing Daisies (I have only watched this a few times - but it is funny!)
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Super Nanny
6. 30 Rock
7. Pretty much anything on TLC - What Not to Wear
8. The news?? Yeah, I am out of ideas here. Dateline or 20/20 when I happen to catch them on TV - that John Stossel 20/20 on politics was great!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Point Burgers (Sandpoint, Idaho)
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Macaroni Grille
4. 2nd Avenue Pizza (Saindpoint - maybe I should go back and visit?)
5. In-n-out - this is a shout out to Lowell - yes I do miss it and Christmas will be great!
6. Curly Fries from Arbys
7. Random Pizza places all over Pennsylvania (there is some goooood pizza here)
8. This is really pathetic, I can't think of another one

8 Things That Happened Today: Since it is still morning in Pennsylvania and my 8 things would be quite odd - lets do 8 things for yesterday
1. Went to Work
2. Enjoyed the rain - from the inside...it was way too cold outside
3. Frosted my sugar cookies
4. Went to the grocery store
5. Made potato soup and garlic bread! Yumm!
6. Blog hopped, including cJane for my NieNie updates
7. Watched "Dan in Real Life" and cuddled with Lowell
8. Talked to my Dad on the phone - I wish he could come up here while on his trip to VA for work! However the trip was planned last minute and neither one of us has the ability to make the 5+ hour drive this weekend.

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. An "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" sign
2. Piano - I miss it!
3. An increase in my home decorating fund
4. New clothes, that don't make me look like a college student that only shops at American Eagle....wait, is that so bad? Well, some work clothes would be nice
5. A second car would be nice some days
6. A house that I can decorate and has a bigger kitchen
7. To get over this sore throat
8. A new purse or two

8 People I Tag:
Anyone who would like to be tagged...:)

No comments: