On April 25th, we fly to California to introduce our boys to their dad's native land. Both boys did remarkably well on the outbound flights. Tanner even enjoyed a little Super Why on the iPod.
 |
| My Handsome Boys on the plane |
We had a week of non stop activity. Our first full day in California started a little rainy so we found the La Habra Children's Museum. Super fun! I highly recommend it. Lowell's sister Allison and her boyfriend Brant accompanied us.
Tanner was in heaven.
 |
| Tanner loved the fake supermarket they had, however I cringed each time he tried to put the apples, corn, or bananas in his mouth. Unfortunately he wouldn't stop. |
 |
| Doing the dishes |
 |
| Eating some corn with Brant |
 |
| Digging for fossils with Dad |
 |
| Playing an Indian drum |
 |
| Driving a public transportation bus |
 |
| Getting his groove on with Dad |
 |
| Lovin' the trains |
 |
| A little freaked out with the taxidermy moose - Can I just say this room freaked me out too? We didn't spend very long in there. The grizzly bear was terrifying. |
 |
| Proof Spencer and I took part in the festivities |
After Spencer's second blowout of the day, we were out of spare outfits and headed home. The boys and I chilled at Lowell's parents while everyone else spent the evening at the Redlands Temple. That was just day 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment