Monday, May 21, 2012
Four Months
Little (or, ehm not-so-little) Spencer is growing too quickly. A couple days after we got back from California he was officially 4 months old. At his doctor appointment he weighed in at 19lb 3oz and 24 1/2 inches long. Oh, and his head is still officially off the charts.
His 4th month was a busy one with traveling to CA and all the firsts that entailed. He loves looking at lights and things hanging above him. He has the cutest belly laugh, and usually reserves it just for me. I know the "sweet spot" to tickle...the joys of being a mom. He is usually smiling, unless someone other than his mom is holding him. In fact, he is quite attached to me. Makes for lots of snuggle times. We did learn that he sleeps better with music playing throughout the night. We are now serenaded with "Rock-a-Bye-Baby" songs on a nightly basis. Reaching and grabbing are his special skills - I am amazed at some of the things he grabs.
I need my baby to slow down in his growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment