Friday, May 4, 2012

Family Pictures 2012


In April we ventured to a local park and took pictures with my side of the family.  We ended the evening at Fanci Freeze enjoying delicious milkshakes.

The Whole Crew

Please note Tanner is holding an iPod - at least he isn't screaming :)

Sisters
 Gotta have some jumping pictures.




Parents and their Daughters
Grandkids
The Smoulder

Ever Curious


Happy Boy

Sadly, like in my everyday attempts at picture taking we weren't able to get a picture of just my boys together...the elder of the two was less than cooperative.

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

GREAT pictures. I love the color combination -- yellow and navy. I've never seen that done before in pictures. I would have never thought to pair them together but it looks great. I showed the picture to Eric and mentioned the cool color combo and he said, "Yeah, CubScout colors." Hmmmm, I guess he is right but I never would have thought of that.

Anyway, lovely family and lovely pictures.