This morning my mom and sister flew back to Idaho. I have been a little sad and weepy all day. I hate saying goodbye! However my mom hooked me up with some fun projects so hopefully that occupies my time.
It was fun having them here for a few days - and for them to take me shopping with the money I have been saving since my birthday. We joke that Stephanie and my mom are my my personal shoppers - they get me to try on things that I would never otherwise try.
We also explored Amish country, where my sister affectionately called them "my Amish" and was determined to get a picture from a distance. My favorites were the ones she took of the buggy stalls at WalMart - yes there is buggy parking for the Amish at WalMart.
Saturday we took them into Philadelphia to see Rocky, Independence Hall, and the Love statute. My sister cheers for "Rocky Mountain High School" so she took a picture in her "Rocky" uniform with the statue. One of couples there thought it was so cool and told her she should stay there all day and charge people for pictures. :)
We had a blast.
3 comments:
Geez, you guys have some impressive jumping skills. I mean that.
CUTE! What a blast! I bet it was heaven having them there to visit! I would have loved to have been a mouse in their pocket to come along too! I miss you!
Cute! Looks like you had a blast. And rock on - you guys jump really high.
Post a Comment