Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekend Exploits -- Commentary

First and foremost, I must amend the final experience shared by Mrs. Jacqueline Elise. My favorite experience of the day was spending the day with her: relaxing in the Washington Mall, leisurely enjoying the Smithsonian, working as international spies, and being by her side in the Washington DC temple.

After that, finding an album listed on Amazon.com as being $37, and purchasing said album for $4, was a close second.

Now regarding our movie on Friday. We enjoyed "Ghost Town" very much, not only because we used our awesome free tickets from American Eagle. The kicker was how difficult locating the cinema proved. I personally like to trust people, and as this was a theater we had never previously visited, I relied on asking people for help: cars next to us with windows rolled down, people walking, etc. They all very well knew which theater we wanted (the only one even remotely close), and seemed to enjoy providing wrong directions. Not just once, but twice, we were thrown off course.

Was it the California license plate? Perhaps.

No comments: